Location- Waskesiu Lake, SK
Application Deadline: Applications due by May 1st, 2015
At Elk Ridge Resort, you will be an ambassador for our Resort by providing exceptional customer service. Your welcoming and friendly manner, as well as knowledge of our product offerings will truly make our guests feel valued and appreciated.
Resort Overview: Elk Ridge Resort Golf & Conference Center is the premier destination/lifestyle resort located in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada, north of the prairie flatlands and deep in the heart of the boreal forest. Founded in 1993 by legendary local entrepreneur Arne Petersen as a 9-hole golf course, Elk Ridge Resort has grown to a full four-season resort in a friendly, natural and luxurious setting. Elk Ridge Resort has earned a reputation as a four season paradise. Nature and outdoor experiences are abundant at Elk Ridge and in the surrounding areas of the Lakeland region and Prince Albert National Park. We’ve been awarded the “Certificate of Excellence” from TripAdvisor for 2013, 2014 and named “One of the Top 10 Winter Resorts in Canada” by Readers Digest.
The Following Seasonal Positions are available:
Food and Beverage
Walleye’s Pub Cook
Guest Service Agent
- The above positions will have start dates in April and May with end dates from the end of August to Mid October. Permanent full-time, year-round positions are also available.
- Applicants are to indicate preference of employment, as well as availability dates in your cover letter.
- Job responsibilities and salary are based on the position, and will be discussed during the interview stages.
- Food and Beverage positions require candidates to be of legal age to serve alcohol in Saskatchewan.
- Valid Driver’s Licence is required for some positions
- Highly responsible, trustworthy and reliable
- Previous experience is an asset
- Ability to work in a past paced environment, while working cohesively with fellow team members is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
Visa Requirements: All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. Elk Ridge Resort is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian employment authorization.
Elk Ridge Appreciates all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.