ZIP LINE TOURS
#1 Rated Outdoor Activity in Saskatchewan
Thrill seeker and nature lover approved!
Are you trying to figure out something to do in the spring, summer or fall? How about flying through the trees at Elk Ridge Resort on a zip line tour?
Push your boundaries and challenge your fears with the newest edition to the Eco-Adventures 306 Collective family, Elk Ridge Eco-Adventures Ltd! Our trained guides will take you on an epic adventure through the boreal forest of northern Saskatchewan. Prepare to find your happy dance.
Advanced reservations are recommended and tours can be booked online, via a mobile device, over the phone, or in person at our BaseCamp. We offer numerous departures each day in order to accommodate most schedules!
- Tours range in duration from 2 - 2.5 hours long, depending on group size and ability
- BASE fare: $85/person + GST
- EARLY BIRD fare: $75/person + GST (must reserve four or more days in advance)
- You MUST weigh between 50 and 250 LBS to participate (no exceptions)
- Children under 14 years of age MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Maximum group size per tour is 8 people
- Advanced booking is recommended; please click "book your adventure" above to check availability
- All participants must arrive at our BaseCamp at least 20 minutes prior to their scheduled activity
- All participants must sign a WAIVER
- For more information, check out our page of frequently asked questions
What To Bring?
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Closed toed shoes
- Adventurous spirit
- Bottle of water
- Bucket of courage
- Smile (mandatory)